August 3, 2011

Destined (the sequel to Shattered) Cover!

So today I'm finally allowed to put up the cover for the second book in the Dream Realms Trilogy.

The book is called Destined, and will be available tomorrow (August 3rd, 2011) on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.  I'm really excited about this book, and I'll do a full post announcing its release sometime tomorrow.. but I wanted to give you guys a little sneak peak!

Here's the beautiful cover:


(you can click it to get a bigger view)

Look for more information about it and links to get it tomorrow!

Lots of love,
Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Today is August 4th and I've checked amazon's website and cannot find any listing for the book "Destined". Has the release been pushed back??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! The book was put up [i]yesterday[/i], which means it should have been available today! But for some reason, both Amazon and B&N are taking longer than usual to update their sites :(

    I hate making you wait like this, and I'm truly sorry! If anybody wants, they can email me (sophiasharp90[at]gmail.com) and I'll send them the second book in PDF format while we all wait for the site to get updated :)

    ~Sophia

    ReplyDelete